CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Order Bliss :D


I got home from work yesterday to find my order sitting at my front door! Someone must have taken pity on my UPS man and let him in the building. I'm so excited to play with all my new toys! I of course ripped into everything right away, I LOVE the clear stamps! They're amazing. Those things that look like DVD's in the picture....those are the clear stamps! Think about how much space I'm going to save! There's no mounting hassles (always my least favourite part of a new order) I've added 6 new punches to my inventory and look at that wonderful cardstock! I've got the whole long weekend off so expect to see some great new pictures posted in the next few days! Swaps are also starting to arrive from the Christmas card swap I'm hosting for other Canadian demos. Once I have them all and have sent them back I'll be posting a picture of them all here! It'll be a few weeks still but I don't want to spoil the surprise for all the swappers :)

2 comments:

  1. lucky you!!! I'm following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like decor elements tubes, too ! Share photos once you get them up =) I'm following you from SC, #248 on the list craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete