CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's been a while

Well...it's clearly been a while since I posted.  School was much busier than I'd anticipated this semester and with work I just ran out of extra hours in the day.

My sister and I do a joint table at a craft fair every Christmas and this year we had a terrific weekend and almost tripled our sales over last year!

I'm currently trying to find an internship (which means no classes this semester) but it means I'm unemployed at the moment (but hopefully not for long) so I have no scrapbooking/card making budget to buy all the amazing new stuff SU! has out in the new mini and for Sale-A-Bration coming up.

I'm going to get everything updated here in the next few days, get up links to all the great new promos!

Happy Stamping :D

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posted an update.. I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete