CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm still here...

Wow - I didn't realize how long it's been - I'm still here, sorry I've been busy on the job hunt (and nearing the end of my supplies).  BUT it was just my birthday which means I have some money to spend on new toys for me (gotta love family members who give you $$$ - and I have a very generous family).

I just placed my Happy Birthday to ME order today and guess what I'm getting......THE BIG SHOT!  I can't wait.  I've got 2 embossing folders, 2 dies and a letterpress coming to use with it!  Be prepared for some great new projects.

My sister and I are also entering a spring craft fair in May meaning I have to get to work.  And speaking of work - I'm no longer unemployed!  I start my new job at the end of the month (and just in case I have another interview this week!)

I'll be stalking front door impatiently waiting for my new order....it probably won't arrive until Tuesday next week (if the past is any indicator) but hopefully I can last until then - at least I didn't order any food named products this time (i don't think) so I shouldn't have any border troubles (customs doesn't like our Cherry Cobbler etc...)

Well that's all for now, I promise to post more soon and I'll have some fantastic new products to show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment