CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Order Time!

well i'm trying to get my order ready but it's so hard to decide. The 2010-2011 catalogue is so fantastic i can't decide what i want - well, i want it all! i'm pretty sure i've decided on my 2 new christmas sets for this year, Merry Crittermas from the new 2010 Holiday Mini and Greeting Card Kids from the current catty. they're so cute!!! i'll be posting pics as soon as i get my new toys - you know i'll be playing with them as soon as they arrive. i hope you're all as excited about this new catty and the soon to be released holiday mini as i am. as soon as the mini is live i'll have a link posted on the blog.

happy stamping

2 comments:

  1. It's very hard to decide what to buy. I am having a hard time myself!! I can't wait to see your creations! I am following you through SC, hope you'll follow me as well.

    Candi
    http://candicreativecorer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm following you now too. I've been trying to catch up with all the blogs from SC but there are so many and i've lost my place. I've got to get back at it and catch up

    ReplyDelete