CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

More new creations




These are 2 mother's day cards I've done for the Fresh Fish craft show and sale in St. John's May 1st.  I don't have a mother's day greeting stamp at the moment so these don't have a greeting on them that makes them obvious mother's day cards but I think you can feel it.  This card uses the Slice of Life stamp set from Sale-A-Bration.  I also used my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I just love how it adds that little something something to cards - it's that extra layer of interest.  I can't make a card without it right now!

The image is coloured in using Stampin' Pastels and a Blender Pen - and of course, I used some Basic Rhinestones!  I love them, the bling just makes them pop :)

Hope you enjoy.  I'm working on some more great projects, maybe you'll see them later today (grad cards, mothers day tea dates, fathers day cards will be coming soon!!)

And on a personal note - I start my new job on MONDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "springy" colors you used. Following you through SC. I'm #380. Happy stamping!
    cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete