CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Thanks so much

Thank you very much to Maria for giving me this award :)  I really appreciate it.  There are a few things I have to do as a recipient of this award.

1. Thank the person who gave me this award and link to their blog.
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pass this award on to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered (and contact them to let them know)


My 8 Things
1. I currently live in Guelph, ON Canada
2. I am originally from St. John's, NL Canada
3. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 and a half years
4. I have been stamping and scrapbooking for a little over 3 years and i love it
5. I have only been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since August
6. I love to scrapbook and make cards with (and for) others
7. I am a Landscape Architecture student at the University of Guelph
8. Pretty Woman is my favourite movie

My 8 Blogs
1. Peggy - Stampin Peg
3. Becca - Becca's Kreations
4. LeeAnn - Flowerbug's Inkspot
5. Julie - Craftastic Passion
6. Norma - Stamping Aweigh
7. Jaime - ScrapCrazyDiva
8. Wendy - Kingston's Kreations

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting me. Not sure what I am supposed to do however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting me. I am honored, but however have tried to put the icon on my blog and it's not working. Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i copy and saved the image and then loaded it as a picture.

    Peggy, you get to put the icon on your blog and then follow the instructions in my post - you link back to my blog and then pass the award on to 8 other blogs you admire as well as tell your followers 8 things about yourself!

    ReplyDelete